Karen's Senior Project: Obstretics

Monday, April 16, 2012

Room Creativity.!

Q: How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?
A: Well, for my two hour presentation I plan on having a medical environment feel within the room. I will be dressed professionally but with medical attire.
As for the room set-up, I plan on grouping the desks so that it is easier for the students when working on the activities.

Q: What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?
A: For my first answer, making sure that the pregnant woman has regular prenatal visits it can ensure a healthy baby, I would introduce prenatal visits and go into depth about what exactly that looks like then. The give them time and they would reenact a prenatal visit.
For my second answer, understanding the proper diet of a pregnant women and newborn to be able to inform the women and her family, I might set up an area with different foods and have them "shop" for a meal that a pregnant women should be eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment