Karen's Senior Project: Obstretics

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Independent Component 2

Literal
(a) I, Karen Uribe, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
(b) At San Dimas Community Hospital, I have volunteered for 30 hours at the front desk. On my Service Learning Log it provides the times and dates.
Interpretive
At the front desk, I was able to direct patients and visitors into the right direction of the hospital. I have been getting a feel for what it is like to work in a medical environment.
Applied
While volunteering I do encounter several different scenarios with various patients and visitors. Volunteering there I now know what paper work a pregnant woman must fill out, what information to provide and the process for being welcomed into a hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment