Karen's Senior Project: Obstretics

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What I Have Learned So Far.!

Q: What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?

A: Since I started my senior project I have volunteered at San Dimas Community Hospital and I have learned people skills. I have learned to communicate with people from distinct backgroungds, beliefs, and education levels with various emotions.

2) Post evidence of this accomplishment.  It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..

Kimberly Garcia and Karen Uribe at San Dimas Community Hospital


Q: What research helped you to do this and how?

A: My service learning and second interview has helped me accomplish this. Everyday that I volunteer I deal with people coming from different backgrounds and education levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment