Karen's Senior Project: Obstretics

Sunday, September 25, 2011

After 5 minute Presentation.?

Q: In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
A: My first interview was helpful in giving me a broader idea of what exactly family practice is. I was able to give my audience a concrete definition of family practice due to my first interview.

Q: What would you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
A: I had solid information about the differences between private practice and group practice. My visual simple and straightforward which I believed helped me out.

Q: What was the most challenging to do and why?
A: For me, what I found quite challenging was trying to stay within the time period of 3 to 5 minutes and being able to get your point across. Because we were so limited in time several presentations were rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment