Karen's Senior Project: Obstretics

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview.?

I will be interviewing Dr. Ferras, my medical doctor. I will be interviewing Dr. Ferras because my topic is family practice; therefore, I believe I would get the best information from her. Additional questions that I will be asking are...

1. I am taking classes at Cal Poly, are there any specific courses you would recommend I take so that it could push into the right direction of family practice?

2. How many years of schooling did you have to go through after high school?

3. Is there anything you wish you could of known before hand? Or is there anything that you would of done differently?


4. Did you always know that you wanted to be a medical doctor? If not, what did you want to do before? If so, why?

5. Through all of the studying and hard work what motivated you to keep going?
6. How many hours a week do you work?

No comments:

Post a Comment